What Is The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
2018 will see some big changes to GDPR. Is your business fully prepared for the upcoming GDPR changes?
At ELAS, we’re here to ensure that your business is ready for the GDPR changes and that you remain compliant once the new regulations come into play. That’s why we’re running our GDPR training course from St Lukes Meeting Rooms, Islington, EC1V 8AJ in London on 22nd March 2018.
What Will Be Covered On Our GDPR Course?
The GDPR course will cover the following topics to ensure you’re ready for the new regulations:
- What are the implications of the GDPR changes
- How these changes will affect business
- What steps you need to take to prepare for the GDPR introduction
- Steps required for making a comprehensive GDPR implementation plan
- What tools and technology is available to provide a smooth transition to GDPR compliance
- What steps you should be taking to ensure your data is fully secure
- The threat that cybercrime poses to unsecure data
- GDPR requirements in the event of a data breach
- Who should be notified should a data breach occur
- And much much more…………
Book Your Place On Our GDPR Course Today
Booking your place on this course couldn’t be easier. Simply choose how many people are attending this course, pop it in your basket and when your ready complete your purchase!
Places on this course are strictly limited so book your place whilst they’re still available!
We look forward to seeing you on 22nd March 2018!